Expected release: Late October 2023
Beta 6 brings significant changes to both the App and Server.
We understand that this release has taken considerably longer than initially announced, and we sincerely apologize for the delay.
Beta 6 will not only introduce Linux support but also feature a completely re-engineered server backend, offering major enhancements across various domains including ease of installation, project setup, and the stability of all DevOps features. This overhaul promises a far more reliable experience, resolving all previously reported bugs. Say goodbye to issues during installation and getting started!
Below is a list of new features, improvements and bug fixes that will be part of Beta 6
- Linux server support
- New Project Workspace UI
- Custom Branches
- Commits now save actual copies of a file that can later be reverted back to
- Ability to release any Commit to any Branch
- Real-time migration logs
- Multi-user projects
- Server installation is now a single command-line command and does not require modifying firewall rules or any other setting.
- Project configuration no longer requires you to setup any folders on any servers nor changing any filenames to follow any naming convention.
- The stability, security and scalability of all DevOps operations are vastly improved due to the new backend architecture.
- Devin Engine performance is greatly improved due to many of the components now being delegated to the local Handler Services.
- Solves issues branching files from the master branch.
- Solves issues downloading server installers. Installers are now automatically downloaded via command-line.
- Other minor bugs